Bienvenido a mi sitio web
I am Izan Collado Gila, in this website you will find my work a school project where our school is participating during the school year 2020-2021. Our Erasmus+ partner schools are from Greece, Italy, Czech Republic and Spain Visit school website here Pompeu Fabra de Martorell.
Some of the project objectives are:
- To learn how to build a mobile App using MIT App Inventor for this project
- To create original videogames based on traditions
- Our first game is a T-rex like videogame using traditional big-head from Martorell ("capgrossos" in Catalan language) and the Devil's bridge (Pont del diable in Catalan)
- To create a T-Rex like videogame you will follow the less than 200 code lines from this Youtube video tutorial, in the following steps:
- Look carefully the following videotutorial:
- Every student will use differnt images related to local traditions in their own neocities websites and mobile apps creations
- To create in your neocities a folder named trex and inside that folder a file named "index.htlm" and another named "trex.js" in order to make the game work.
- You can copy the code from the video above in the files index.htlm and trex.js. Remember code does not allow mistakes and typos. In case of doubt copy the code from http://github.com/drfperez/erasmusvideogame
- Edit the big-head images, Devil's bridge images and all images involved in the game using GIMP editor and substitute the images in the game.